Knit Anything with Interchangeable Knitting Needles
Interchangeable circular needles are perfect for the knitter who wants to have it all. With your choice of slick and smooth nickel or warm and weightless wood, Knit Picks Options interchangeable needles are a knitter’s dream. You can purchase interchangeable needles in either sets of popular sizes, or in pairs. They’re available from size US 4 (3.5mm) to US 17 (12mm) so you can work on practically any project!
We also offer short tip needles so you can create those smaller projects like hats and sleeves with ease.
Go from 16” to 60”
Our cables are available in a multitude of sizes, from 16” to 60” so you can always get the size you need. Plus, they’re available in black, purple, and green, so there’s a color for every aesthetic. No matter what color you choose all of our cables are flexible, with no memory, so you can use them for any project - even magic loop knitting!
Thanks to our smooth connections and the included cable key, you’ll never have to worry about losing your work off a loose needle.
What you’ll love about Interchangeable Knitting Needles:
- Available in a wide range of sizes so you can get the right needle for the job
- Choose from wood or nickel for the perfect knitting experience
- Regular and short tip options
- Cables are super flexible
- Needle size is stamped right on the metal of each needle
- The keyhole in the cable can also double as a place to thread a lifeline
- Interchangeable knitting needles can only be engineered down to a size US 4 (3.5mm), so you’ll need to go with fixed circulars for those teeny tiny projects.
- You’ll want to always use the key when connecting your cables for a tight join that doesn’t come apart in the middle of a project