Our metal needles feature a super slick nickel-plated surface that works wonders with woolly fibers along with sharp points and flexible cables. Available as nickel-plated interchangeable knitting needles, fixed circular needles and DPNs.
Feed Your Need for Speed with Nickel Knitting Needles
Ready to knit at the speed of lightning? Knit Picks nickel plated knitting needles are just the ticket! Yarn will glide smoothly off the needle and help your knitting projects fly from WIP to FO in a flash.
Nickel needles are great for cotton, linen, and other natural fibers when you want the yarn to slip easily from stitch to stitch. They’re also a workhorse for sturdy fibers like acrylic. Our Nickel plated needles are available in fixed circular, interchangeable, and double points, allowing you to create projects in the round or flat with ease. Plus with their slick silver finish, they’ll look stylish as you work. It’s a win win!
Why you’ll love nickel needles:
- Beautiful shiny finish makes them as pretty as they are practical
- Available in fixed circular, interchangeable, and double points
- Wide range of sizes in our interchangeable line from US 4 (3.5mm) to US 17 (12mm), plus smaller sizes in fixed circulars and double points so you can create any and all projects
- Super lightweight, thanks to the hollow brass on the inside
- Just the right amount of point to grab your yarn without splitting it
- Slick is nickel’s middle name, so if you’re working with super slippery fibers you may need to take extra care
- The only needle type not available in nickel are straight needles, but you can knit straight with circulars, so they truly can be used for any project!