We'd like to thank every one of you who placed orders yesterday, and for all of the messages and well-wishes you've sent to our staff members. We are so fortunate to have such kind and thoughtful people as our customers.
Here is our most recent update:
- Our warehouse staff members are working diligently to ship all orders placed as of 12:01am PDT today 3/24/20. Once we've shipped those orders, we will temporarily suspend shipping.
- We will continue to accept orders during this time, and we will process them in the order they are received once we resume shipping.
- Our customer service team is currently responding to an overwhelming number of telephone calls and emails. We appreciate your patience as we work to get back to each and every one of you.
- We hope to resume shipping around April 8, 2020.
We will keep knitting, and hope you will too!
Knit Picks has decided to take extra precautions to protect the well being of our staff during this time. Although we will be temporarily closing our warehouse facility starting Tuesday, March 24th, rest assured KNITTING IS NOT CANCELLED.
- We are committed to shipping all orders placed before midnight PDT on March 23, 2020.
- We are still accepting orders after the shipping deadline occurs. Once we’re able to resume shipping, our team will work around the clock to process shipments in the order they are received. (Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped)
- Connect with us! We will be active on social media and email, sharing ideas for us all to put our stashes to good use. Look for free patterns, tutorials, and virtual community event announcements in the coming days and weeks!
- Our customer service team will continue to be available to answer questions and assist you.
Telephone: 1 (800) 574-1323
- We will continue to update this page as information is made available to us.
Knit Picks will continue to do what we love: empower and inspire you to create beautiful things.