100 Essential Knitting Stitches
100 Essential Knitting Stitches is a handy directory of 100 need-to-know knitting stitches to refresh or expand on the reader’s needlework skills. Organized into five main sections, the 100 stitches lend themselves to a variety of different uses:
- Simple stitches provide the foundation of knitted fabrics.
- Colorwork designs brighten up your project.
- Textured stitches and lacy patterns add interest to your work.
- Delicate edges and trims finish things off nicely.
- The opening section covers essential knowledge on tools and materials and getting started.
Each stitch is rated for difficulty and is laid out with a decorative stitched sample and clear instructions.
Binding: 8.25 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches
Pages: Softcover / 127 Pgs.