Classic and reliable, our straight knitting needles deliver sharp, tapered tips with a smooth surface and lightweight feel - available in 10" and 14" sets or individually as a pair.
Keep it straightforward with straight knitting needles
Ready for the gold standard in knitting needles? Straight needles are perfect for all flat knitting projects such as dishcloths, scarves, and pieced sweaters. Plus, since most of us learned to knit on straights, you can feel the nostalgia as you create!
Old school style, new modern trend
Of course, every old trend can get upgraded with a bit of flair. While we offer traditional straight needles, you can also try your knitting squared with our new Foursquare Straight needles - reduce hand fatigue with the square shape that fits right into your hand easily and allows you to knit without pain or strain.
Whether you try traditional straight needles or their modern cousin - Foursquare straight needles, you’ll have the option of either 10” or 14” needles in sizes US 4 (3.5mm) to US 17 (12mm). Plus, with the size marked right on the needle cap, you won’t spend time guessing what size you’ve picked up when you’re ready to sit down and create.
Why you’ll love straight needles:
- Available in a wide range of sizes and two lengths
- Perfect laminated birch wood finish lets yarn glide from stitch to stitch
- Wood warms in your hand as you use it - forget cold metal!
Keep in mind:
- Since straight needles are fixed in length, you are limited with the width of projects you can create with them
- Projects on straight needles are heavier to work with than circulars, so if you’re making something in a large size, you might want to consider circular needles rather than straights