Learn to Knit Socks: Book Kit
Are you interested in trying out sock knitting but feeling a bit overwhelmed by the patterns you've seen? What the heck is a gusset? How do you "turn a heel"?! How do you make sure it fits your foot well? You've come to the right place! This booklet explains how socks are knit, presents factors involved in methods like top down vs. bottom up, explores different techniques and construction possibilities (with comprehensive photo tutorials!), and offers three patterns perfect for learning the basics and leveling up! Work your way through to try different methods and call yourself a Sock Knitter by the time you reach the end. All you need is your favorite sock yarn (we love Stroll and Hawthorne for socks!) and you'll be all set to become a master of the method.
- Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Socks - Printed Version
- Sunstruck 8" DPNs Size 5 (3.75mm)
- Sunstruck 40" Fixed Circular Needles Size 2 (2.75mm)
- Sunstruck 24" Fixed Circular Needles Size 2 (2.75mm)
- Kitchener Stitch - Project Bag
- Tape Measure 60"
- Locking Stitch Markers
- View Sizer
- Zipper Pouch - Stone and Quarry
Item no. 47035