Learn to Knit Lace: Book Kit
Ready to take your knitting skill set to the next level? It's time to dip your needles into the world of lace knitting! The Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Lace booklet will introduce the basics of lace, with techniques and patterns that are suitable for any level of knitter to venture into putting (intentional) holes in their fabric! The book then features texture techniques and beads, and ends with an advanced level pattern for an heirloom-quality showstopper. Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Lace! takes you through everything you need to know to become a true lace knitter!
- Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Lace! - Printed Version
- Sunstruck Interchangeable Needle Tips Size 6 (4.0mm)
- Rose Gold Chart Keeper
- Tape Measure 60"
- Flexible Stitch Markers
- Sunstruck 10" Straight Needle Size 6 (4.0mm)
- Caspian Crochet Hook H-8 (5.0mm)
- Caspian 6" DPNs Size 3 (3.25 mm)
- Amour Steel Crochet Hook Size 10 (0.75mm)
Item no. 47048