Learn To Cable: Book Kit
Nervous about crossing your knitting into cables? You shouldn't be--cables are nothing to be afraid of! This booklet will not only teach you what cables are and how they work, but will walk you from the most basic cables to complex twists. We'll even show you how to make them without a cable needle. The three patterns included (Bowline Hat, Coho Cowl, and the Tuckamore Wrap) will guide you through the learning process, starting with a cowl that uses only a few types of crosses and working up to an advanced level wrap. All you need is your favorite worsted weight yarn (we love Wool of the Andes and Swish for cables!) and you'll be all set to become a master of the method!
- Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Cables - Printed Version
- Sunstruck Interchangeable Needle Tips, US 6 (4.0mm)
- Sunstruck Interchangeable Needle Tips,US 7 (4.5mm)
- Purple Interchangeable Needle Cable - 32"
- Knitting Cable Needle
- Knitting Stitch Markers
- Tape Measure
- View Sizer
- "I Could Totally Make That" Project Bag
- Basic Chart Keeper - Teal
Item no. 47032