Knit Bits Kit: Learn to Knit Cables - Baltic Heather
Over a $40 value!
Nervous about crossing your knitting into cables? You shouldn't be. Cables are nothing to be afraid of! This kit includes a booklet that will not only teach you what cables are and how they work but will walk you from the most basic cables to complex twists. We'll even show you how to make them without a cable needle. In addition to the booklet, this kit has all the yarn and supplies you'll need to knit the Bowline Hat, giving you the opportunity to master a selection of cable styles. With your hat completed, we know you'll want to try one of the booklet's other two patterns!
Packaged kit includes:
- Knit Bits: Learn to Knit Cables booklet
- 2 skeins of Wool of the Andes in Baltic Heather
- Project Bag (may be different from the one pictured)
- 1 58mm tapestry needle
- 1 pair of Sunstruck 16in Fixed Circular Needles US 6 (4.00mm)
- Center Scoop Cable Knitting Needle