Complete Bouquet Scarf Kit
This kit has it all–from yarn to needles! Knit the Bouquet Scarf by Mone Dräger from the book Botanic: Nature-Inspired Lace in Alpaca Cloud Lace on Reflections Fixed Circular needles. To make this project, you simply need to bring your skills as a knitter, and to help guide your lace knitting, the kit has a row counter and plenty of stitch markers. All neatly packaged in a box, we even included scissors, a yarn needle, T-pins, and a sachet of wool wash, so you can weave in your ends and block your finished lace scarf without needing to gather any extra tools.
- 1 Botanic: Nature-Inspired Lace print book
- 1 hank of Alpaca Cloud Lace in Daisy
- 1 set of US 3 (3.25mm) Reflections Fixed Circular Needles
- 1 Row Counter
- 1 Stitch Marker Variety Pack
- T-Pins 40 Pack
- 1 set of Steeking Scissors
- 1 Bent Tip Tapestry needle
- 1 Eucalan Mini
Over a $58 value!