For your own safety and security, you will be asked to log in before accessing personal information. To log in, simply enter your e-mail address and your Knit Picks password.
Help! I forgot my e-mail address!
If you have a Knit Picks account but forgot which e-mail address you used to register, it's okay. Just contact our customer service team and ask our representative to tell you which e-mail address they have on file. If you used an e-mail address that is no longer active, that's ok too, you can still log in using the old e-mail address and password, then change your e-mail address in the "Edit Your Account" section, which you can find after you are logged in just click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen and you're ready to go.
Uh-oh. I forgot my password.
If you already have a Knit Picks account but forgot your password, don't worry. It's happened to all of us at one time or another. That's why we created our Password Retrieval feature. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the 'Login' page. Enter the e-mail address you used to register for Knit Picks, and we'll e-mail you your password. You may want to double check that your e-mail account is set up to accept e-mails from our web site so that they are not marked as SPAM. For security reasons, our customer service representatives don't have access to your password.
I'm positive my e-mail address and my password are correct, but I still can't log in. What should I do?
This may mean that you need to update certain settings and functionalities on your computer. It's not as hard as it sounds. We'll walk you through it.
- First, print your cart so you have a record of the items you want to purchase.
- Then check to make sure you've add www.KnitPicks.com to your Allowed Websites. If you have problems allowing websites please contact your internet browser software provider.
- Make sure your Security Setting isn't set higher than medium high. For Internet Explorer, select the Tools drop-down from the Menu bar. Click on the Internet Options…
- Delete all your KnitPicks.com cookies (listed as KP). Look for your browser below. If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, follow these easy steps:
- In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options. > On the General tab, click Settings, and then click View files.
- Select the cookie you want to delete, and then, on the File menu, click Delete.
- To delete all of the cookies on your computer, click Delete Cookies on the General tab. If you use another browser besides Internet Explorer, click on HELP and type "Delete Cookies". It should bring up the instructions on how to delete the little buggers.
- Now we're going to enable your cookies again. Get step by step directions by locating your browser below.
Internet Explorer If you have Internet Explorer, select the Privacy tab and click on Edit under Web Sites. Enter www.KnitPicks.com into the Address of Web Site field. Then click Allow.
KnitPicks.com should appear as Always Allow. If so, click OK to exit this window and the next.
Now close down your browser, open a new browser window and go to www.KnitPicks.com. Click 'My Account' and try logging in again.
Mozilla Firefox Select the Tools drop-down from the Menu bar. Click on the Options…
Enter www.KnitPicks.com into the Address of Web Site field. Then click Allow.
www.KnitPicks.com should appear as Allow. If so, click Close to exit this window and OK to exit the next.
Now close down your browser, open a new browser window and go to www.knitpicks.com. Click 'My Account' and try logging in again.
- Netscape Navigator Open the Security Center from the Menu bar. Click on Current Site Settings. Select Features for this Site.
Under the Advanced tab, make sure that the Allow Cookies box is checked.
Click Done and close the Security Center. Now close down your browser, open a new browser window and go to www.KnitPicks.com. Click 'My Account' and try logging in again.
How can I unsubscribe from e-mail newsletters & catalogs?
We're sorry to see you go. If you no longer want to receive e-mail newsletters from us, you can click the 'Unsubscribe' link in any of our e-mail messages. This only unsubscribes you from our e-mail newsletters. When you make purchases from KnitPicks.com, we will continue to confirm your orders by e-mail. In addition, we may also need to contact you via phone, e-mail, or postal mail with other questions regarding orders. If you have previously unsubscribed from Knit Picks e-mail newsletters, and you would like to re-subscribe, call 1-800-574-1323 or change your settings in My Account. If you would prefer not to receive postal mail from us, such as catalogs and special offers, please contact our customer service department.