Sonata Spinning Wheel Clear with Bag
Sonata Spinning Wheel, from the Kromskis of Poland, is a marriage between the classic architecture and design concepts shared with all other Kromski wheels and the functional needs of a wheel that folds. You get both.
The Sonata is a full-size spinning wheel that folds and packs away as a small package, making it perfect for traveling, guild and festival gatherings or simply storage when not in use.The Kromskis have put a lot of thought into the Sonata. Full size yet small dimensions when folded, easy to set-up and take down, solid feel, solid footprint, plenty of foot room, easy treadling on double treadles, orifice at a comfortable height and classic looks. Spokes that draw your attention, every piece of wood with cuts, curves and character; this is an appealing spinning wheel that is a pleasure to use.
A custom-made, heavily padded bag offering you a convenient way to pack-up your Sonata for travel or storage is now included with your purchase of a Kromski Sonata.
PLEASE NOTE: This item will be shipped to your home directly from the manufacturer and will arrive in approx. 1-2 weeks. If you are ordering other items they will be shipped by our standard shipping method and should arrive within our normal shipping time.
Sorry no shipping to AK, HI, U.S. Territories, Canada, or APO/FPO.
Sorry, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on items shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you have any difficulty in understanding the instructions, assembling the wheel, or having it operate to its fullest potential, please contact Customer Service at 800.574.1323 for more information.
Optional flyers can add to the total range of the Sonata. The Jumbo flyer offers lower ratios and a larger orifice - .70" - and the Faster flyer increases the ratio range up to 18:1.
- wheel diameter - 19"
- folded dimensions: 22" by 19"
- orifice height - 30", but can be raised as much as 2"; size - 3/8"
- bobbins: 3 included; will fit all other Kromski wheels; Kromski regular bobbins have yarn capacity that is 50% greater than many other popular wheel bobbins; a plus for any spinner
- single drive with Scotch tension
- also includes threading hook, attached Lazy Kate and bottle of spinning wheel oil; uses an elastic drive band
- Ratios: 6.7, 12.5, 14 to 1;
- ball bearings on wheel crank; flyer bearings are custom designed injection molded parts engineered by the Kromskis for excellent performance.
- weight - 11.5 lbs.
To view the Padded Bag, click on the "View More Images" button.